Saturday, January 25, 2014

30 Day Drawing Challenge: Days 4-14

As usual, it's been a while since I've posted; I think once or twice a month is all I can manage at this point in my life, what with settling in to the newest place(and remembering that I really am settling in this time! Yay!). Still I've been pretty productive! I'm almost halfway done with the 30 day drawing challenge, so today I'll be posting the rest of the drawings I've done. There are a lot of them, so let's get started!

Day 4: My favorite place~Michael's arms

Day 5: My best Friend~Handsome McHandsomeface

Day 6: My favorite book character~Beth March
(Little Women~Louisa May Alcott)

Day 7: My favorite word
I cheated a little on this one...

Day 8: My favorite animated character~Rapunzel
(Tangled~Disney)

Day 9: My favorite TV show~Dr. Who
I cheated a little on this one too, adding the logo and making it all obvious.

Day 10: My favorite candy~Hershey's
Cookies and Cream

Day 11: A turning point in my life
Ask in the comments if you want to know the story!

Day12: My most recent accomplishment~Three moves in less than six months

I was having trouble with day 13 (drawing a comic), so Michael drew this for my inspiration.
The text reads, "I'm Awesome" "Hi" "I'm Awesome"

Day 13: A comic~Verna Limousine
It was my Mom's idea to do a soap opera comic; you know, the type where someone's
always upset but you never know the backstory?

Day 14: My favorite fairytale~Beauty and the Beast

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment