Friday, October 25, 2013

30 Day Drawing Challenge: Days 2 and 3

What?? A blog post? Yes, indeed, dear readers. I thought I would be able to draw a picture and write a quick blog post every day. I overestimated my abilities and also didn't expect to move in September and start getting ready for another move just over a month later... so I've only done 10 of the 30 drawings and I don't even remember what day I would be on if I'd kept up with it like I'd wanted to. Oh, well. Here are some of the new drawings!


I have lots of favorite animals, so I chose my favorite aquatic animal.
It's a cuttlefish!
Chocolate. Mmm.



3 comments:

  1. Never heard of a Cuttlefish, but he looks ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are related to squid and octopi, and they are absolutely fascinating:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuttlefish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, and one flirted with me once at an aquarium, no joke. It was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete