Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Photo

So, I got another wedding photo all gussied up. I just plain used the "poster edges" filter on photoshop... I usually don't do just one filter, but it made it look like a comic book cover or something, and Michael loves comic books, so I left it that way. Sometimes I guess simplicity is best.

Me and Handsomeface, smooching.
Also featured: my exorbitantly effusive train.

On an unrelated note, I'm knitting a sweater. I'm using the o w l s pattern by Kate Davies. I should post progress pictures, but I don't have any right now... (I'm a bad blogger!) This is my first sweater, and will be my first time knitting with double pointed needles and my first time making cable designs. I'm really excited! Anyway, I'll try to get pictures done sometime soon and post them. Until then, goodbye, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment